We’re making a better place for everyone
We are improving the facilities at Dee Why Grand To make a better space for everyone ! Over coming months demolition and construction works will be taking place throughout the centre including new amenities and parents room, an improved food precinct and a new and improved family friendly children’s play area. Wherever possible works will be conducted outside trading hours to minimise inconvenience to our customers and retailers.
- Our new parent’s room, female bathroom and disabled toilet facilities are now open! The men won’t miss out either as the new men’s bathroom will be opening shortly.
- Magic Care Massage and Bay Audio are now open
- Hit Cafe will open in December and a new homewares retailer – Home and Base will open in February
- Construction of our new Children’s Playarea will commence shortly is due to open mid-December
- Work is underway on our new food precinct which will include upgraded seating and tables and charging stations for mobile devices.
- The Centre Management office has been temporarily relocated to Dee Why Grand Commercial, Level 3, Suite 4307, 834 Pittwater Road, Dee Why. The telephone number remains unchanged:02 9972 9020
Watch this space for more refurbishment updates.