- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ very ripe banana
- Zest of one orange
- 1 Tbs orange juice
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbs raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut nectar
- 1/8 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 Tbs coconut nectar
- Blend all mousse ingredients until smooth. Spread 1cm layers in small silicone moulds. Pop into the freezer.
- Mix raw chocolate ingredients until combined and then pour over each mousse layer (see photo).
- Repeat step 1 and 2, and then finish with one more mousse layer. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Serve with extra drizzled chocolate, orange zest and fresh fruit.
Recipe and photography by Jade Walker.Print Your Shopping List